Transition Technologies PSC specializes in creating IT solutions for the industry. Particularly Connected Product Lifecycle Management, application in the industry of the latest technologies of Internet of Things (IoT) and Augmented Reality (AR), thanks to which our clients can implement the concept of Industry 4.0. Our company is more than 500 enthusiasts of programming, technological innovations and programming methodologies who in their work are always guided by mutual help, good atmosphere and creative approach.
- Implementation of corporate class solutions for clients;
- Development of functionalities based on business requirements;
- Responsibility for the implementation and testing of the solution at all stages of the project life cycle;
- Problem solving at all stages of the project life cycle;
- Active communication with the client;
- Support for analysts in defining functionality;
- Supporting the Ordering Party in defining and building the application architecture.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience in front-end programming;
- very good knowledge of Angular 2+ (Angular 12 is currently used in the project);
- Knowledge of Typescript;
- Ability to write tests in IS;
- Knowledge of the GIT system.
Nice to have:
- Bootstrap, Material Ui or similar;
- Working knowledge of Jira, Bitbucket, Docker;
- Experience with microservices;
- Experience in working with Scrum methodology.
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Transition Technologies PSC S.A.
We are experts in digital transformation. With more than 800 technology specialists in IoT, Cloud, Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Enterprise PLM, and other value chain technologies, we work with many of the world’s most familiar companies to create and implement solutions that improve the way products are designed, manufactured, operated, and maintained.
We also create a workplace focused on the development of competencies, interests, and relationships. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with us could be an exciting next step in your career.