Tranistion Technologies PSC is a team of over 700 experts in the field of digital transformation, working in six Polish cities and four foreign branches (USA, Taiwan, Denmark, Germany). The company, as a Global System Integrator, works with international partners (PTC, Microsoft, Google, Atlassian, AWS, Azure, Synopsys, RealWare) to create and implement IT solutions that revolutionize the way products are designed, manufactured, managed and maintained. It serves clients all over the world, from the energy, pharmaceutical, medical devices, automotive, fmcg, communication and high technology sectors.
- Designing and executing test scenarios - manual and automated
- Implementation of automatic tests based on existing frameworks
- Management of tests and test results
- Preparation and analysis of reports from the tests carried out
- Analyzing and solving problems together with the development team
- Active participation in the software development processes
- Cooperation in the creation and maintenance of test documentation
- At least 4 years of experience in QA positions
- Wide perspective of complex product solutions (business, technical, architecture)
- Experience in test design and execution for complex systems (manual and automatic)
- Deep understanding of QA methodologies
- Comprehensive experience working in an Agile development process
- Excellent time management
- Proactive by nature; internal drive for excellence and improvement
- Team player
- Ability to work alone
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Transition Technologies PSC S.A.
We are experts in digital transformation. With more than 800 technology specialists in IoT, Cloud, Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Enterprise PLM, and other value chain technologies, we work with many of the world’s most familiar companies to create and implement solutions that improve the way products are designed, manufactured, operated, and maintained.
We also create a workplace focused on the development of competencies, interests, and relationships. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with us could be an exciting next step in your career.