Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
This role is part of the Post Trade engineering team which is a central group focussed on improving the engineering practices, experience and technology usage. The team is also a key part of realising Post Trades' strategy of moving technology platform to cloud provided services - particularly AWS and Azure.
This role will provide Cloud Engineering expertise across multiple application teams; looking to deliver shared solutions to common problems and ensuring best practices across teams moving to cloud.
It might be interesting for Senior Developers/Leads with good problem-solving and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing common Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) solutions as well as implementing the guardrails in Policy-As-Code (PaC). They will also work on solutions looking to migrate to the Anthos Kubernetes platform. This is a hands on role developing common technology solutions that will be utilised across the domain.
- Provide expert skills on the development and deploying applications onto AWS and Azure cloud platforms
- Develop common cloud solutions that can be leveraged across group
- Implement standard Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) deployment scripts
- Implement Policy-as-Code (PaC) rules to enforce deployment policies and standards
- Facilitate the development of common container images for the Kubernetes platform to support standardized development
- Participate as a member in Agile teams, and work with other team members to review user stories, estimate effort to build functionality supporting user stories, and participate in sprint reviews
- Identify and implementing cloud optimisation improvements
- Assisting DevOps groups with tooling to build, deploy and test applications
- Assisting FinOps groups with tooling to understand and allocate cloud consumption costs
- Developing proof of concepts for new usage of technology
- 5+ years working as a developer - including at least 2+ years working with Cloud technologies
- Experience with public cloud platforms such AWS, GCP and/or Azure - including base technologies like EC2, S3, Lambdas or equivalents
- Understanding of Kubernetes and development of containerized solutions - particularly knowledge of container management platforms like Anthos or Openshift and related tools such as Helm & Istio
- Development and/or scripting languages such as Java, Python, Gradle
- Configuration management technologies like Ansible
- Infrastructure as Code and Policy as Code technologies such as Terraform and Sentinel
- Experience with GIT as a version control system
Nice to have
- Experience with cloud based devOps platform such as GitHub or GitLab
- Key management and secrets management such as HashiCorp Vault or AWS SecretsManager
- Application monitoring using tools like Geneos or DataDog
- Cloud FinOps technologies such as Cloudwatch
- Knowledge of database technologies
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git, BitBucket...
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- OS X
- Methodology: Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban
- Architectural decisions are made by: architects
- Who chooses technology: architect, team
- Project management software: mostly JIRA
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for athlets
- Benefit System
- Benefit System for Families and Partners
- Cafeteria Program
- Healthcare package
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Car Leasing Program
- Adaptation tips
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!