Our goal is to build the client facing app for premium clients and meet their highest expectations by giving them the world-class application. If you want to be a part of the team which creates such app - please let us know.
The aim of this project is to offer a new advisory process client experience for two main client segments. With the new Advisory Process, clients can be advice fully digitally via tablet or screen sharing and the client experience will be improved. With the digitization, further efficiency can be achieved by relationship managers and all regulatory rewired information will be automatically gathered.
Furthermore, an initial, "robo advisory" will be implemented in the discretionary and advisory mandate area. The Robo Advisory shall be accessible for all channels. The project is supporting UI creation and back-end work on the application. As for the technology stack - we work on Angular12 and Java 8.
The team we built is an existing agile team located in Wroclaw , working together with 2 agile teams Zurich. Current Team have 8 team members located in our Wroclaw's (Poland's) offices and another 2 in the client premise in Zurich. Apart from the Dev Team, QA Engineer and PM we have Tech Lead and Requirements Engineers located in both offices. By doing that we want to make sure the communication and information flow goes as smooth as possible to allow our teams to focus on a proper development.
We want you to become a part of the team where the goal is not only to deliver software but also to create a transparent environment where your voice will be heard and you will know why we do things as we do.
- Implementing Java components
- Maintaining of delivered code
- Writing unit and integration tests for delivered functionalities
- Profiling and optimizing performance
- Researching and solving technical problems
- Active participation in Scrum
- Knowledge of Java EE application development (J2EE-Architecture), J2EE Components and Patterns
- Knowledge of Databases (Oracle, DB2) and SQL and JPA.
- Experience with site performance tuning and resolving memory leaks.
- Proven strong knowledge of OOP, software design principles and design patterns.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and written/verbal communication skills with fluency in English.
Nice to have
- Proven experience in large projects, large systems, with large throughput, high performance.
- Vast experience in implementing third-party integrations, such as social integrations, analytics etc
- Banking know-how: Financial Instruments, portfolio theory, portfolio management processes, Advisory Process
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git, BitBucket...
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- OS X
- Methodology: Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban
- Architectural decisions are made by: architects
- Who chooses technology: architect, team
- Project management software: mostly JIRA
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for athlets
- Benefit System
- Benefit System for Families and Partners
- Cafeteria Program
- Healthcare package
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Car Leasing Program
- Adaptation tips
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!