Are you looking for new challenges? Are you looking to help shape the future application landscape of a financial services platform?
We are looking for an experienced decentral developer joining us in driving the future of Corporate Actions & Income Processing (CAIP).
In your role you will be working together with developers in Poland as well as Switzerland in an agile pod to design, build and deploy the target state of CAIP interfacing with a variety of up- and downstream applications and technologies.
- You'll be working in the Processing Strategic pod of the Managing Corporate Actions crew which is driving the strategic roadmap of CAIP.
- You are a flexible team player with good communications skills and are fluent in English.
- You have strong design, analytical and problem-solving skills and knowledge of different technologies which help you voice your opinion and reason of what framework / tool / technology is best suited for a particular task. You are motivated to design and build new software and ensure high quality and standards.
- Experience in Kotlin and Java (EE) development
- Experience with dependency injection frameworks
- Experience with database interactions in Java and SQL
- Experience in test driven development
- Experience in continuous integration & deployment
- Knowledge of a broad range of technologies and tools, especially Linux, Git, JIRA
- Knowledge of containerized deployments
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Kafka and how to interact with the Streaming API
- Knowledge of IBM MQ
- Experience in web development (HTML, CSS, React) and API interactions (REST)
- Using GitLab pipelines for continuous integration & deployment
- Understanding distributed deployments and services (e.g. Redis)
- Knowledge of the UBS mainframe service landscape (How to interact with their services)
- Experience working in Agile
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git, BitBucket...
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- OS X
- Methodology: Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban
- Architectural decisions are made by: architects
- Who chooses technology: architect, team
- Project management software: mostly JIRA
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for athlets
- Benefit System
- Benefit System for Families and Partners
- Cafeteria Program
- Healthcare package
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Car Leasing Program
- Adaptation tips
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!