The team to which you apply is responsible for the maintenance and implementation of the comprehensive network infrastructure with particular regard to stability, safety and accessibility.
- Day to day network infrastructure maintenance: 30%
- Project participaton: 60%
- Automation of operational tasks: 10%
We are looking for you if:
- You have network knowledge on the level of CCNP/CCIE incl. routing and switching, security eg. IPSec, SSL, NMPv3, AAA etc, HA solutions and protocols,
- You have 3-5 years of experience with Cisco routers and switches and firewalls (indifferent to technology),
- You have scripting/programming skills (Python),
- You have experience in advanced network troubleshooting,
- You have easiness in supporting less experienced engineers.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Having certification CCNP/CCIE,
- Knowledge and experience in Cisco ACI, Palo Alto firewalls, F5 load balancers, Blue Coat/McAfee proxies, routing multicast, MPLS, Cisco ISE - 802.1x/radius/tacacs+, Cisco WLC - wifi,
- Ability to work independently and individually,
- Ability to setting priorities of tasks within ongoing initiative,
- Ability to identify and gathering of Customer's requirements,
- Ability to design of technical solution meeting Customer's requirements,
- Ability to technical leadership during implementation,
- Ability to prepare post-delivery documentation.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work