At ING Hubs Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
- Meetings: 10%
- Participation in projects: 10%
- Service maintenance: 20%
- Automations and development works: 30%
- Conducting UAT and regression tests: 15%
- Preparation of test scenarios and test plans: 15%
We are looking for you if:
- You have very good knowledge of the test automation framework: WebDriver Selenium,
- You have good knowledge of one of the following programming languages: Java, Python,
- You know the HTML/XHTML, CSS and XPath selectors, SQL query language,
- You have experience in working with version control systems,
- You have experience in working with web services,
- You have ability to analytically solve design problems and pay attention to details,
- You speak Polish and English on a communicative level.
Additionally, you will score for:
- ISEB/ISTQB certification,
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies,
- Knowledge of BDD methodology in automation,
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools,
- Knowledge of Regexp, JSON,
- Knowledge of Linux environment.
- Experience in organizing implementations,
- Ability to work in a group,
- Participation in at least one major project,
- Independence, initiative and responsibility.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work