- backlog management: 40%
- communication with stakeholders and teams: 30%
- product design: 30%
We are looking for you if:
- You have experience with Product Owner or Product Manager role,
- You have good background in IT infrastructure,
- You have been working with Kubernetes on infra and application level,
- You have technical knowledge related to software development,
- You have been working in complex team setups,
- You are great with people, being able to shape cooperation, keep communication smooth and clear,
- You know how to react under priority changes and unexpected situations in a team.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Familiarity with data-driven product domain
- Experience in Data Management field
- Experience in Advanced Analytics field
- Knowledge of opensource domain related to BigData
- Azure Boards, Azure DevOps
- Product design
- Experience with CEPH
- Experience with GCP
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work