- Process analysis: 50%
- Interactions and alignment between ING teams: 40%
- Business trips: 10%
We are looking for you if:
- You have analytical skills and are familiar with mapping processes,
- You have experience working as a business analyst or in a similar role,
- You understand regulatory/stakeholder requirements and can translate them into functional projects and/or processes,
- You have experience in defining, implementing and documenting new processes,
- You have experience with working with IT teams,
- You are independent, proactive and assertive,
- You speak English very well.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies,
- Knowledge/experience of RPA and familiarity with leading products (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath),
- Knowledge of KYC area,
- Highly developed communication and networking and influencing skills.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work