For the new squad Capcom of the tribe Document & Content Services (D&CS), ING is looking for an experienced DevOps engineer.
Within ING Domestic Bank Netherlands, D&CS is responsible for the development and maintenance of all applications with regards to document composition, digital communication (Inbox, SMS, email), print management, scanning, data capture and archiving. D&CS is constantly building on the state-of-the-art Customer Communication experience to enable our strategic ambitions.
A challenging mission based on technologies where Java, .NET and a diversity of COTS products are needed to deliver an integrated customer solution.
From an engineering perspective not only the engineering side (code development, deployment pipelines, automated testing) for the services itself is important, but also the management and monitoring of the capacity. For this “Capacity Management” we have the squad “CapCom”.
Your squad is specifically responsible for controlling current and predicting future load on the platforms within the Chain.
- Security related development & administration: 30%
- Development of a new data platform: 70%
We are looking for you if:
- You have prior experience with Linux administration,
- You have hands on experience with ELK stack,
- You have knowledge of CDCI (Jenkins, GIT, Azure DevOps, etc),
- You know how to analyze & solve problems efficiently,
- Your focus is set to for results & delivery.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Python scripting.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work