SOFTSWISS Game Aggregator is a solution for online casino websites that allows them to acquire gaming content from a number of game producers through one integration.
There are two ways for a casino to get games: they have to work either directly with the producers or with their partners - game aggregators. The second option is a common practice since the casino's one-time effort to integrate into the game aggregator pays off with thousands of games becoming available at once.
Currently, we provide games for over 300 domains. To date, our portfolio consists of over 60 game vendors that are available through the Game Aggregator. In total it’s more than 10,000 games to choose from. But it’s not about the size – it’s about the quality and stability of our software.
- Guide technology choices and approaches to execution
- Plan and coordinate the technical strategy and implementation
- Drive clarity in our architecture and technical designs through frequent communication and documentation
- Advocate for value optimized, highly available, performant, efficient, and scalable designs and coding practices
- Advocate engineering procedures within the Agile framework for best practices across the software development lifecycle
- Participate in planning meetings for our product roadmap and deliverables across multiple product areas
- Provide technical designs for and feedback on other engineering work
- Continuously improve delivery velocity, stability and quality of the specific technologies and system components as well as the overall system
- Break architectural work down into manageable, iterative improvements, guide your own work and that of team members to execute on these plans in a timely manner
- 7+ years programming experience, 3+ years architecture and system design experience
- Experience with a wide range of technologies such as monolith/service-oriented/microservices architectures, distributed systems, relational/non-relational databases, message brokers and event streaming, cloud IaaS/PaaS, and front-end technologies to design, develop, and deploy scalable and highly-available enterprise solutions
- Technical depth and breadth in data services to guide the team in the areas of building and operating infrastructure services, database design and data ingestion/ETL
- Experience in measuring/calculating capacity of a system
- Real life experience solving complex technical design problems with the above technologies
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Written and spoken English of intermediate or higher level
Nice to have, not mandatory
- Experience with programming languages (Golang, React)
- Experience with technologies as PostgreSQL, Clickhouse, Scylla, MongoDB, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring systems (Sentry, ELK, Prometheus, DataDog)
- Style guide
- Code review
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- OS X
- Methodology: Agile
- Architectural decisions are made by: Team
- Who chooses technology: Team
- Project management software: JIRA
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
SOFTSWISS is an international tech company and a widely-acclaimed iGaming expert. We are the very first online gambling software company to start working with cryptocurrencies.
Today, SOFTSWISS is a recognized industry leader in iGaming software solutions development. The company has an international team, which counts 1,400+ employees and has an official presence in Poland, Malta, Georgia, and Belarus. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
- Modern technology stack and highload architecture
- High-end solutions based on stability, security and honesty
- Expertise of a strong international team with a background in iGaming spanning over 10 years
- Innovative approach to product development and business processes
- Agile at all the levels
- Top client service based on client needs
- Wide geographical presence
- “ Changing the iGaming industry for the better through technical innovation “
SOFTSWISS IN NUMBERS:
- The 2009 year established
- 1,400+ people in the team
- #1 crypto iGaming provider
- 7B+ EUR bets processed per month
- 350M+ EUR generated via our software monthly
- 500+ websites using our software
- 1M+ monthly active players
- Online Casino Platform – a platform for online casino management;
- Crypto Solution – the world's first crypto-optimized solution for online casinos;
- Managed Services – a B2C customer support and development service;
- Sportsbook – a platform that allows clients to operate the betting business online;
- Game Aggregator – a hub that unites thousands of online casino games from recognized game development studios from around the world.
- Affilka – a constantly developing affiliate marketing software platform that provides an optimal and unique set of opportunities.
- Jackpot Aggregator – a multi-purpose iGaming solution that introduces the Jackpot-as-a-service (JaaS) business model.
- Payment Gateway – a payment processing and payment aggregation software that allows you to automate the process of accepting payments online.
Would you like to work with us? Check out our vacancies below!