20/26 days per year
You will be rosponsible for a distinctive digital-agile mindset, you wil be regularly conducted Big Room or PI-Plannings. Your will focus is directed towards increasing the delivery rate.
- key player in supporting our departments, which use a BizDevOps approach to work on important operational and development issues in order to improve Commerzbank for our customers every day
- sparring partner for our Scrum Masters and knows how to win people for you and agile methods with high empathy as well as transparent and precise communication
- management a risk and impediment backlog and hence help the product owners to solve problems
- responsibility to qualify other employees "on the job"
Who we're looking for?
- a successfully completed university degree or comparable qualification and several years of experience as an Agile Coach on a scaled level in large companies
- experienced in executive coaching in the context of digital / agile transformation programs, high empathy as a personal characteristic and a sovereign manner in front of the top management in the topics of change support, based on a coaching training with systemic approaches
- knowledge of methodological expertise in Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking as well as in
- scaled frameworks such as SAFe, LeSS, Nexus, etc.
- experience and knowledge of how customer-oriented units are to be designed based on a E2E and cross functional vision, in order to obtain customer feedback with an optimized value stream on regular, incremental MVPs in order to produce reliable and predictable beneficial products
- ideally bank-specific know-how as well as good knowledge of agile software development and excellent knowledge of JIRA/Confluence”
- proficiency in written and spoken English (German would be an advantage)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking