As Product Owner you will be in charge to plan feature development work for team of 15-20 engineers working on Nokia BTS Linux distribution development. Your daily duties will include: task planning for every team member, support the team in requirement clarification, following up implementation and internal testing progress in order to fulfil all Definition of Done criteria. It is also up to Product Owner to balance team efforts among all parallel feature requests and integration related tasks to maximize team throughput and optimize deliveries’ schedule according to business needs.
You will work directly with development team, specification team, Project and Program Mangers to keep information flow between all project stakeholders.
We work with:
- Microsoft Office suite
Who we're looking for?
- 3-5 years of experience with software development, integration or project management
- prior project management experience is highly desired
- good understanding of software project dynamics
- creativity in problem solving, assertiveness, self-confidence
- networking and very good communication skills in multi-site international environment
- strong result orientation
- positive attitude, ability to learn quickly, sense of humor
- analytical skills
- good English command (both written and spoken)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages