PEGA Solution Architect
ARE YOU READY to step up to the new project and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community?
Then join us!
- Designing, creating, modeling new functionalities and processes on the PEGA platform;
- Translating business needs into system solutions on PEGA;
- System testing and debugging;
- Preparation of documentation regarding implemented solutions.
Who we're looking for?
- Be ready to learn and explore PEGA Systems technology;
- Able to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly;
- Ability to work effectively and coordinate with multiple teams in different countries;
- Be a quick learner with time management and organization skills;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Willingness to travel;
It will be advantage (not a MUST) if you have:
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures and data modelling;
- Experience in business process management and case management implementations;
- Agile/Scrum development methodology experience;
- Service management experience or knowledge of HR processes;
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles database design, application & web servers;
- Knowledge of German.
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages