7N is an agent for high-end IT professionals. For over 30 years of operation we have proven that a clear and transparent financial model, collaboration exclusively with experts in their respective fields, and taking good care of them, comprise the best possible IT consulting model. We act as an individual agent for our consultants and promote their competences to our clients by offering them a wide range of projects in which they may participate. We add wage transparency, career development support and professional stability. Our main goal is a long-term collaboration; therefore the majority of our staff have been with us for many years.
- Design and build automated code deployment systems that simplify development work and make our work more consistent and predictable.
- Create mechanisms/architectures that enable rapid recovery, repair and cleanup of faulty migrations with good understanding of fault tolerance and failure domains
- Improve the predictability and reliability of software releases with the implementation of automated build, test and deployment tools and processes
- Write code, integrate systems and build configurations to drive and innovate around Public Cloud based platform across the organization.
- Move fast, break things, and determine how to fix them, test everything.
In this project team is responsible for building highly scalable, globally distributed and real-time data center infrastructure monitoring applications.
- Several years of experience as an engineer, 2+ year of hands on professional software development experience architecting, building, deploying, and maintaining customer facing applications at scale in an innovative engineering environment. Python and/or Groovy programming skills, experience with Java is a plus.
Configuration Management and automation:
- Knowledge on Ansible - create, maintain and run Ansible playbooks (tasks, handlers, conditionals, loops and registers)
- Experience in describing the infrastructure configuration as a code with Hashicorp Terraform with the usage of different providers
- Agile/Scrum SDLC experience
- CI/CD, Jenkins experience is a plus
- The twelve-factor app methodology
Architecture of the infrastructure
- Experience in building and running production systems utilizing microservices and distributed systems architecture at scale
- Background in workload based on cloud-based system with at least one of AWS/Azure/GCP
- Knowledge in the area of configuration process of IaaS - how to effectively create and maintain Public Cloud resources
Container and Machine Deployment
- Knowledge of how to build and operate Docker containers - architecture, construction and optimization
- Experience with defining and manage applications that operate on orchestration platforms - Kubernetes, Rancher
- Transparent wage model; disclosed margin for 7N. The aforementioned wagesare target wages paid to the consultant for the subcontracted work
- Stable and long-term collaboration with various client projects
- Professional freedom;We are one of the few IT companies who do not use non-compete clauses or retention agreements
- Career development support, training and technical certification subsidies, conference participation, etc.
- Private healthcare and the Benefit Multisport card
- Collaboration with experts
- Large client and project portfolio of over 40 companies, prioritizing project continuityand ongoing personal agent support
- Full integration into the client company structure (e.g. participation in all company events, 7N Kick Off 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5KjJpFBNpI&t=2s)
- Pakiet medyczny
- Pakiet medyczny dla rodziny
- Pakiet sportowy
- Zimne napoje
- Gorące napoje