We are DXC Luxoft Financial Services - an award-winning provider of technology solutions, dedicated to the Financial Services sector.
Join our international team and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team of financial services consultants. In this role you will be working on projects for biggest investment banks across the globe. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise in the Capital Markets industry. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, we will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
On this project you will be working on Calypso Collateral module enhancements for a global client.
- Study requirement specifications and raise clarifications to business analysts and business users,
- Create, maintain and update test scenarios and test cases based on the requirement specifications in Zephyr,
- Create, maintain and update automated test scripts in CATT based on the test cases,
- Execute and report results of automated and manual tests,
- Troubleshoot issues in automated test scripts,
- Report issues and anomalies in the system in JIRA,
- Work closely with development and business analyst teams to ensure that product requirements / functionality meet customer needs,
- Setting high standards of test building and ensuring good practices for documentation and evidence
- Guiding other CATT testers and development team members in the usage and development of automated CATT tests
- Liaising with automation leads to identify methods to implement enhancements to CATT.
- Knowledge of latest Calypso versions (v15 and v16),
- Proven experience on CATT (Calypso Automated Testing Tool),
- Technically proficient - understanding of development processes,
- Experience in different phases of testing e.g. SIT, UAT, Regression, Performance,
- Previous experience testing using a batch scheduler e.g. Control-M an advantage,
- Database and SQL skills to write and execute queries,
- Experience of working in an Agile framework using tools such as JIRA,
- Experience of clearing, collateral management will be a differentiator.
- Understanding of test management tools such as Zephyr,
- Ability to read application logs and investigate test failures beneficial,
- Knowledge around industry standard back office processing Cash and Security Settlement, Swift reconciliation, and triparty statement (Swift), messages (confirmation, advices), Operation (Task Station), Corporate Action, Accounting (General Ledger, P&L Accounting, etc.).
- PL/SQL (Oracle) , Preferable (Read or Debug Java code)
- Experience in AWS cloud is not a must but would be beneficial,
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!