The Data Platforms Engineering and Architecture (DPEA) Group invents, designs & builds the world's most critical computing platforms which fuel Intel's most important business and solve the world's most fundamental problems. DPEA enables that data center which is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
In this position you will:
- Invent, design, build, deliver, and operate solutions that drive standards and efficiency across the ecosystem.
- Help build the infrastructure that allows other software engineers to quickly deploy, run and scale their software.
- Plan, design, develop, test, and modify software systems or applications for enhancements and new products, that are specifically focused on cloud service development.
- You will use current programming language and technologies write code, complete programming, and perform testing and debugging of applications.
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
Important for us:
- University degree in a software/engineering/science related discipline with proven programming track record in industry
- Good knowledge of Golang or Python or C/C++or JAVA with development experience of Intel Architecture/x86 or other multi-core processor architecture
- Problem-solving skills coupled with a strong aptitude to learn and innovate
Nice to have - opportunities to learn:
- Building distributed applications
- Building Cloud Native / Micro-services-based applications in Azure, AWS, GCP etc.
- Building cloud orchestration related technologies e.g. Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Linux development
- Working with influencing, and contributing to open source communities and open source projects
- Networking and related protocols
- Web Assembly / Run Time workloads
- Performance benchmarking and application optimization experience
- Experience with agile development methodologies
Below, a sneak peek of what you can expect inside Intel:
- You will be working across a group of professionals
- We guarantee you will be working in a safe environment, in an organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. Either at your own home, or in our premises if needed, the security and wellbeing of you and your family stands as our utmost responsibility.
- You will have constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills trainings, taking part in innovation projects or rotational programs
- Also flexible working hours are important for us
- Amazing Benefits to make life easier and more enjoyable are waiting for you: Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family, Peer to peer recognition, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Ticket restaurant card, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more.
At Intel, employees share in successes, enjoy comprehensive rewards, and are inspired by an innovative & inclusive workplace.
What can you expect when there is a match between us?
High level of visibility, credibility, and empowerment you can take for granted.
You will own and drive several projects and initiatives, run on various organizational levels.
When you come to work at Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
#DoMoreWithYourCareer at Intel Poland
Applying to the process means that:
- Recruiter will approach you, with some prescreen questions, to learn more about you and your expectations
- This way we will be able to match your skillset and needs with our current projects and teams
- We’ll meet (online! We care about your comfort and time), to meet you better and go into details with work environment and job specifics in particular projects
- As a result of this approach, we can deliver to you a tailor-made offer
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for this position which is frequently available at Intel Technology Poland. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position, should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs, to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.