The Market Data platform is used to manage and maintain the majority of the instrument market data and reference data used by the company. The team is made up of a Development Team (within allocated scrum teams (Automation Testing, BAU etc)), QA Team (7 testers), BA Team and Project Management.
The base product is based off Alveotech (formally Asset Control), which is a third-party application. The application is built using the core Alveotech (formerly Asset Control) functionality as well as Perl, Python, Shell scripting and Java. A scheduler is also used to drive some of the core processes, using Control-m, which is a third-party application. GIT is used as the source control tool along with Jenkins, Nexus and Ansible to manage our deployments and package builds.
The role is a QA analyst so will be responsible for analysing, scoping, and executing Test sets/cases manually both in functional and regression. There will also be a requirement to be a point of contact for areas of SIT and UAT testing with the relevant business lines.
The successful candidate is expected to be a self-starter, adaptable, highly communicative, flexible, and able to manage own/assigned work.
- Execution of functional, end-user, UAT business tests.
- To create and maintain test data concerning test in the plan for execution.
- To write detailed reusable test cases, ensuring they represent the full set of functionalities being tested
- To execute test cases as per the test.
- Record and analyse test results, instigate, and progress error procedures for any defects found.
- Clear vision and adoption of testing best practices.
- Act as a point of reference for business user test teams during their testing phases.
- Work closely with the Development and BA Teams
- Production of daily test progress reports for the Test Manager.
- Escalation of risks and working proactively to resolve issues where necessary.
- Bring pragmatic thinking to drive up testing for both functional & automation.
- Get into the details, be hands on and find the biggest challenges in our current process and innovate solutions to improve productivity and quality of testing.
- Adhere to Test strategy guidelines, and processes implemented by test manager.
- Playing a major role in carrying out day to day responsibilities of testing, to ensure the delivery of the new technology on time and with minimal risk to BAU
- Raise defects, manage and report updates, retest and review issues and requirement variations.
- Use Jira to record results per strategy guidelines and adapt to frequent variations in results gathering.
- Financial or investment banking domain background
- Experience with backend applications
- All types of quality assurance: smoke, regression, integration testing - 3+ years
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with QA best practices and methodologies
- Strong understanding of functional testing of the developed application
- Strong users of standard tools such as Jira or Quality Center
QA artifacts (test case creation, defects reporting, evidence collection)NICE TO HAVE
Java 8, Cucumber, Shell Scripting, GIT, Jenkins, Oracle SQL, Alveotech (formally Asset Control) at a QA/BA capacity
Ansible, Control M, Python, Perl, Shell Scripting, AWS, Nexus
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!