We're Derivatives & Solutions Technology team and we're currently 1,100 technologists developing applications covering: pricing, quoting, order execution, risk management and trade lifecycle processing for the Global Markets Derivatives & Solutions business. We are made up of five teams that deliver the solutions, platforms and services that support various business areas, provide next-generation valuation and risk management capabilities and significantly simplify the technology operating environment front-to-back.
- Maintain and develop microservices that can be deployed into the cloud
- Understand our core applications, actively maintain and develop them, while partnering with solution architects to enable and drive deployment of strategic solutions
- guide implementation teams to successful delivery
- make sure technical solutions are integrated into our heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure
- Contribute to the Architecture/Design Roadmap
- Focusing on increasing the productivity of the team in terms of frequency of releases
- Solid Core Java knowledge, largely backend, knows how to (auto) test
- proven commercial experience as an Java Developer, ideally within the finance sector
- proven delivery of high performing IT solutions
- experience of building cloud native applications/services
- ability to produce secure, stable and good performing code
- in depth understanding of standards, methods, techniques, templates as defined by SDLC (code repository handling, code inspection, penetration-avoidance etc)
- knowledge about event streaming and messaging systems (Kafka highly desirable) *financial background
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!