Our customer is a market leader that fulfills development, production and integration of high-performance audio, entertainment, information and communication systems for the automotive and aftermarket industry.
- Overall responsibility for the Delivery of Project team
- Contractual alignment and compliance
- Customer relationship Management
- People Management and Development
- Team formation
The job would entail working closely with managers to implement envisioned changes. Specifically :
- Be the people manager for the development team.
- Drive implementation of lean key processes across teams (requirements and change management, acceptance criterion, continuous integration, delivery quality standards, fine-tuning to agile approach)
- Ensuring sharing of best practices/business domain knowledge/exploiting synergies between teams
- Monitor load balancing across individuals together with the team leads and building up of cross-application know-how. Identify cases for job rotation.
- Help with maturing teams to co-source and identify new candidates that fit in the model.
- Identifying infrastructure issues, other inefficiencies in the environment and drive solutions.
- Conduct PMI interviews and new-hire activities
This highly challenging position requires an individual with excellent technical and management skills. Specifically:
- 3-5 years of experience in directly managing development teams preferably in an outsourcing/off-shoring setup
- Experience in working in the Automotive area is highly desirable
- Excellent soft skills and English communication skills
- Excellent People Management skills
- You are aware of technologies like ROS, ADAS and autonomous driving, AutoSAR, V-model, ASPICE
- You are familiar with various programming / scripting languages & tools
- Educational background in Computer Science is a plus
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!