Luxoft is one of the major Software Services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation.
We believe that Software is the driving force to enable and differentiate in future environments. To achieve outstanding user experience, we want to apply the best of open source in the way that open source communities are meant to work, we focus on living continuous integration up to its most modern concepts including continuous delivery right into the vehicle.
Our project setup and way of working follows agile principles scaled to global team.
We are currently looking for an experienced Project manager or Team Lead to lead some of our DevOps activities.
- Participate in customer engagements as Project Manager or Team Lead
- Technically and management driving of DevOps (CICD) activities
- Lead the DevOps (CICD) team including architects, senior and junior developers.
- Maintain roadmaps, KPIs and risk management.
- Report to Delivery Director or Head of Domain Chapters
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science or comparable
- 6+ years of relevant experience in the area of DevOps and CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment)
- 3+ years as project manager or team leader
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skill
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle, practical experience with related activities
- Strong hands-on experience in tools like: Jenkins, Python, Docker and/or Grafana
- Experience in other tools like: Artifactory, Atlasssian (JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket), Kubernetes, Gitlab, Groovy, Linux & Yocto, CloudBees, PTC Integrity, Agile Methodology
- Automotive experience is a highly recommended
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!