We are looking for a cloud automation engineer who will report to the person in charge of the infrastructure of our client. The objective will be to design and enable automation for the configuration of the reference architectures defined for the adoption of the public Cloud in the different areas of client industry.
Your responsibilities will be
- Definition of the IaC strategy in the projects of the CIB area.
- Development of the appropriate infrastructure automation for each use case so that the reference architecture can be transferred to the reality of each project in Public Cloud.
- Ensuring compliance with the group's reference standards for Public Cloud, feedback on them in internal forums.
- Advise CIB CIO teams in the adoption of Public Cloud technologies using IaC.
- Review of reference architectures in Public Cloud.
- More than 3 years of experience in development with Terraform.
- More than 2 years of experience in development with Golang and Python.
- More than 3 years of experience in implementation and consulting with distributed applications.
- More than 3 years of experience in technology and platform evaluation.
- More than 5 years of experience in the practice of Systems Administration.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
Autonomy, client facing
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!