Our team is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for mastering distribution of reference data and client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance.
We are looking for a Senior Lead Java Developer, with a proven track of building microservices, willing to deliver technical changes, participate in the project lifecycle from requirements specifications to implementation, ensuring that the solution fits its intendent purpose from a functional, technical and quality perspective
- lead development team and act as Scrum Master
- deliver technical changes by guaranteeing accurate, on-time execution and adherence to quality standards
- participate in the project lifecycle from requirements specification to implementation, ensuring that the solution fits its intendent purpose from a functional, technical and quality perspective
- understand the project plan, dependencies and own responsibilities in this context
- ensure awareness of & adherence to industry tends, strategy and initiatives
- delivers technical solutions
- strong hands-on development experience on Java8+, within 8-10 years of experience
- extensive experience of the Spring Framework (Core/Boot/Integration, Cloud and Security), TDD (JUnit, Mockito) and BDD frameworks (Cucumber, JBehave, Concordion, KarateJS)
- knowledge of JSR-339 (JAX-RS), JSR-303 (Bean Validation Framework), Swagger or Open API specifications
- good knowledge of design patterns and microservices architecture, messaging and Rest
- in-depth knowledge of relational SQL databases (e.g. PostgresSQL) including database design
- experience with continuous delivery and deployment pipelines in GitLab and built tools such as Maven and Gradle
- working experience of Agile Methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) and working in a distributed development Teams and experience acting as a Scrum Master in different projects
- basic knowledge of cloud concept
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!