- Maximizing product value: 30%
- Product execution management: 30%
- Cooperation with stakeholders: 30%
- Administration: 10%
We are looking for you if:
- You are passionate about optimizing value of your product
- You have experience in managing complex product or project delivery
- You have experience in planning, building roadmap and estimation
- You have strong communication skills at business stakeholder level,
- You are open for other people and eager to take on new challenges
- You want to deal with a team skilled in data preparation and analysis for risk modelling or with a team of modelling / data science tools development
- You have higher education (preferably IT, Banking, Quantitative Studies, Mathematics)
- You are excellent team player, persistent, service oriented, people centric, eager to learn
- You have experience in Agile & Scrum
- You are fluent English
Additionally, you will score for:
- Banking experience
- Experience in working with credit risk or credit risk modelling
- Experience with Oracle, SAS or open source (Python or other)
- Experience in data modeling in data marts, data warehouses or other analytical systems
- Experience in model development, data science, machine learning
- Experience with ETL tools like IBM Data Stage, SAS Data Integration Studio, Informatica or similar
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work