As a Scrum Master / IT Analyst, you will be part of the team ensuring the implementation and development of Agility in multinational organization. Through close cooperation with Product Owner, the team and the organization, you will teach, support and help the team implement new practices, improve communication and create a culture of feedback
- Scrum Master: 90%
- IT Analyst: 10%
We are looking for you if:
- You have experience in a Scrum Master role
- You performed roles of teacher and trainer - as a support during building a new team, but also during ongoing cooperation with existing teams
- You understand the idea of "Servant Leadership"
- You are a good and patient observer
- You have the courage to change the environment and provide feedback
- You can effectively facilitate meetings
- You understand the concept of self-organization and you empower the team to achieve it
- You have a positive attitude to cooperation, group working in the implementation of tasks in an international, complex organization
- You understand and use various techniques and practices to support agility
- You have a very good command of the English language
Additionally, you will score for:
- PSM I, PSM II or CSM certificate
- High stress management skills
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to work in a team + the ability to make autonomous decisions
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work