- Developing and proposing CI/CD improvements.
- Proposing AWS enhancements into current infrastructure as code
- Troubleshooting complex deployment issues on a multi-tier cloud enterprise solution.
- Help projects to adopt cloud technologies, supporting them in defining requirements, building prototypes, proof of concept environments
- Proactively automate infrastructure and services to enable a small team to deliver value to a global enterprise.
- Working with on shore and offshore vendors
- Communicating system changes - scheduled downtimes, system updates, etc. - both internally and externally
- Work directly with customers, operations and engineering to research, troubleshoot, and resolve performance issues in a timely manner.
- Clearly and succinctly document communications with customers within our case management system.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through outstanding customer service and high quality technical responses.
- Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
- Provide input on automation, and a systematic approach to configuration, deployment and infrastructure maintenance and recovery as well as continuing to improve the performance and reliability of the network and the overall service.
- Help define technical solutions to meet business needs through Agile process.
- Foster high-performance, collaborative technical work resulting in high-quality output.
- Gather and analyse data to aide in informed decision-making while providing detailed, realistic estimates.
- Interact skilfully with business stakeholders and third-party technical organizations.
- Work closely with architecture and security teams to deliver security by design for our client's wider IT teams
- Document & present DevOps practices to internal team and wider teams to promote Cloud DevOps.
- 2+ years hands on experience of mentoring and leading infrastructure teams
- 4+ years experience in Cloud engineering or similar role
- Willingness to take ownership and ability to show strong personal commitment for the department and the team goals; must be comfortable with being considered a reliable and proactive influential team member who is not afraid to take on responsibility in the team.
- As a technical leader, this person is expected to drive technical excellence at every level while leading the team to identify and address technical risks early through rigorous design reviews.
- Engage and influence senior client stakeholders on technical strategy and delivery
- Expert experience in AWS administration and troubleshooting for two (2) or more of the following:
Continuous Integration technology (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible Chef, Puppet, or related tools).
- Experience with System Administration with Linux (CentOS, RedHat) and/or Microsoft Windows Server and associated technologies (Active Directory, Exchange)
- Expert experience with Networking and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, switching, firewalls, LAN/WAN, traceroute, iperf, dig, cURL or related)
- Experience with agile SDLC methodologies & software continuous integration
- Good Hands-on experience leading the architecture design, development & deployment of enterprise software at scale
- Be service focused ensuring all applications achieve SLAs and production deployments are to the highest standards meeting customer requirements.
- Customer facing experience is essential.
- Experience in investigating and responding to tickets regarding health and security of the system, assigning priority, and coordinating with application teams to ensure that company Service Level Agreements are met.
- Ability to automate repeatable tasks via scripting using tools such as Ansible, Bash, and PowerShell
- Strong problem identification and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and organizations
- Proven track record in meeting deadlines
- Proactive and can work independently or as part of a team.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!