As part of this project, there are different streams of work that are executed and one of the important streams is to build necessary Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) jobs from the Treasury Data Warehouse (EDM). This involves building new jobs as well as support/troubleshoot current ones as needed.
- Ability to work individually, given a task/ problem, without having to rely for guidance in Python programming
- Collaborate closely with other Python developers, on a need basis
- Be a champion of Python programming
- Design, Develop and implement new Python programs/ applications and prototypes
- Mentor and support junior-level system resources on a need basis.
- Integrate applications with external APIs, web services and legacy data sources
- Estimate Design, Build, Test and implementation level of effort based upon requirements and design
- Write Python programs for comparing file types and also for processing different file formats viz. Json, XML, CSV etc.
- The project-focused Developer will work with the PM in developing python scripts for analyzing, comparing files, build integrations between systems, leveraging Python.
- Strong technical writing/documentation skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to take technical concepts and explain them in widely understandable terms.
- Ability to operate under pressure and multi-task, must demonstrate strong bias for action, follow-through and personal leadership
- Ability to develop and drive integration and automation of systems using Python
- Develop Python scripts, trouble shoot/ fix existing scripts and tools, with focus on automation, integration and visualization.
- In-depth theoretical understanding and practical expertise with regard to enterprise Information Management Systems
- More than 5+ years of experience in Design, Build and Development of Python based applications and programs.
- Previous experience in Finance/Banking industry
- Good understanding and experience in Python, RDBMS/SQL, AWS/Cloud, and Data Engineering/ETL.
- Extensive understanding and knowledge of various python libraries
- Troubleshooting & performance tuning of Python programs/ applications
- All phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment
- Strong Object-Oriented design and implementation skills
- Good Knowledge of Relational Databases like Oracle, MS-SQL etc.
- Strong understanding of relational database design concepts
- Exceptional communication skills in English both written and oral
- Agile Development Methodology
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex production issues
- Strong knowledge of PL/SQL, for retrieving data from large volume tables
- Familiarity with various process modeling techniques (activity hierarchy diagrams, data flow diagrams, sequence diagrams, workflow diagrams, system interface diagrams)
Experience in : Message Processing, AWS, Glue, Step FunctionsNICE TO HAVE
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!