Digital Business Services is an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, Poland, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada and Mexico.
The most exciting digital revolution in the Bank's history is happening right now. The global digital solutions we are creating will influence the banking behaviour of over 37 million customers worldwide. Such an exciting journey comes with a truly unique career opportunity: working alongside a growing team of experts from world-leading technology companies to embed digital into the heart of the bank.
The work includes developing an online experience; using digital messaging to enhance our customer relationships; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to compete effectively in a mobile, data-driven world.
You will be part of a cross functional team transforming our digital capabilities. Driving innovation, delivering products in ever shortening cycles and helping to drive the continuous improvement of our processes, tooling and engineering practices.
The role holder is a servant leader, passionate, inspiring technologist who leads by example, champions' innovation and quality and knows how to deliver.
Using an Agile development approach to fit large, complex projects, you will be an expert in lean/agile project methodologies. Highly experienced in software delivery you will be responsible for planning, leading, organising, and motivating your cross-functional team to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering products that provide exceptional business value.
- Facilitate the delivery of working software from concept to live using Agile methodologies
- Help align business goals with release plans to ensure timely delivery of features
- Fostering collaboration among teams and protect the team from external influences or distractions
- Arrange and lead agile ceremonies, daily scrum, sprint planning, refinement sessions, discovery sessions, sprint demo and retrospectives
- Challenge the team to improve on process and inspire them to find new better ways of working
- Help identify and mitigate delivery risks
- Drive, track and communicate the progress of sprints and releases through team velocity and burn down charts
- Enable/unblock the CFT to ensure the team has all they need to deliver
- Strong practical experience and understanding of Agile methodologies, Scrum, Kanban, XP, BDD and TDD
- Having worked in teams delivering complex projects on time and schedule, resolving problems at team and organization level
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills and proven experience managing stakeholders and teams
- Great communication - convey your thoughts, ideas and opinions clearly and concisely face-to-face or virtually to all levels up and down stream
- Experienced in estimation techniques and planning delivery of software development projects
- Experience in effectively collaborating with wider non-agile teams
- Stakeholder management with statistics around tasks, backlog tracking, and burn down metrics, velocity, and user stories etc.
- Exposure and experience with the SDLC; design, coding, test, build, QA, deployment and maintenance and with service orientated architecture
- Demonstrable ability to self-manage, be proactive, take ownership, build relationships and drive solutions through from inception to production
- Regularly demonstrate these qualities - drive, motivation, determination, dedication, resiliency, honesty and enthusiasm
- Influence and champion new ideas and methods
- Professional experience with tools such as Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, GitHub
- Personal side projects / contributions to open source (e.g. GitHub)
- Big tech / incubator / startup experience - exposure to new technologies
- Cloud based digital platforms
- DevOps Projects
- Digital Banking
- Global Programmes
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!