Cash Equity project in Global Investment banking
- assists/write high level test strategies with input from the Dev Feature Lead and/or business and derives time estimates
- leverage and Drive testing solutions within the team and projects via test automation
- experience working with complex applications with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment globally
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries
- Good understanding of DB / KDB server would be added advantage
- Good knowledge of Agile and QA practices
6-8yrs of experience with - Java, Selenium, backend automation, rest API with banking domain knowledge.
- Experience of testing automation and techniques
- Test Automation - Cucumber, Selenium, Java, Maven, Git, IntelliJ
- Unix, Linux basic command and monitoring skills
- Sound Architecture understanding (Front-end, Mid-tier, DB, Message queues, etc) and can demonstrate good FTB knowledge in this area
- ISEB/ISTQB foundation certification in Software Testing or similar concepts demonstrated with past experience
- Knowledge of Quality Gates and Test Metrics
- Agile Test Engineering experience with a basic understanding of Cucumber, Selenium
- Understands Agile techniques and able to translate these techniques to deliver appropriate QA
- Knowledge of TDD and BDD is nice to have (in relation to test process)
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Jira (X-Ray), Allure or similar reporting tool
- Wide knowledge of automation tools
- Performance Testing and tools related to automation
- Understanding of Dev Ops
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!