Digital Business Automation are a global function within IT Infrastructure Delivery with approximately 250 staff in 12 countries. We are responsible for defining and implementing the strategy for a number of critical products across the organisation, as well as ensuring their availability, recoverability and security.
- Keeping the systems up and running clean; Timely escalation of issues to Team Lead or appropriate channel
- Support and maintain the existing or any new DB Security Infrastructure support. Should be able to assist in troubleshoot and fixing incident of Guardium Agent and appliances
- Knowledge of upgrade , migration projects ; Analyse stakeholder requirements and propose solutions for various database systems in context of "logging & monitoring" as well as "compliance monitoring"
- Assist in the development/Testing of new practices
- Assist in database security process development; Document all activities, Support configuration and procedures
- In collaboration with Audit, Governance and Group, develop and maintain the database security configurations , standards, and baselines
- Ensure SOX /Critical DB logging and monitoring audit requirements are understood. Coordinate and assist in the remediation of database vulnerabilities
- Minimum 1-4 year experience of using Guardium. Need to work in 24x7 database security production support team
- Expertise in troubleshoot and fixing incidents
- Knowledge of Performance and tuning to solve systems slowness issues / reporting Issues
- Knowledge of Guardium configuration management.
- Knowledge of Unix admin activities and Support knowledge of other third-party applications is an added advantage.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!