You'll be working within the Group Treasury Technology team responsible for delivering the next generation liquidity and fund management platform, LiFE. This is a new solution aiming at supporting more stringent cash flow management and providing liquidity & funds to all lines of business
Are you passionate about building highly available, robust and scalable distributed systems? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
If you have experience in test automation especially for big data solutions and are interested in dev teams embracing cloud technologies, come and talk to us.
We're looking for a software engineer in test to:
- design, plan and deliver high quality test automation frameworks using Python and Java,
- analyse user stories together with the product owner, the IT business analyst, developers and other QA engineers in a small and dynamic team,
- document and implement testing scenarios for new features
- perform different level of tests, keeping track of execution result
- participate in application architecture design and support
- strong software engineer in test, you take pride in what you're developing and testing
- experience / knowledge / appetite in Java & Python, testing frameworks and Azure will be preferred
- experience / knowledge / appetite working with Spark
- experience with Agile
- know how to figure stuff out and comfortable working independently, as well as in a team oriented, collaborative environment
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!