We are looking for a top-notch technology savvy specialists willing to move our projects on the new track! You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to develop and implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects based on .Net on Azure Cloud platform.
- Developing solutions using a variety of technologies and tools to for cloud-based systems.
- Applying object-oriented and functional programming styles to real-world software engineering problems.
- Adopt Agile software delivery techniques and technologies including Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Performing code reviews and guiding other team members to deliver best results to our Clients.
- Support RFI/RFP processes with technical knowledge, solutioning and estimations.
Skills and attributes for success
- Proficiency in working with development best practices including high-quality coding and testing practices.
- Knowledge of Clean Code and Unit Testing.
- Self-motivated, strong communication and team building skills.
- Work iteratively in a team with continuous collaboration.
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 5+ years of commercial experience with .Net technologies (C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework or NHibernate, WCF)
- 2+ years of experience with some of the following Azure services: Functions, Logic apps, Web Apps, SQL Server and others
- Knowledge of Architectural and Design patterns
- Experience working with web services / APIs e.g. SOAP / REST
- Experience with source code management (GIT)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Azure certificates will be a plus
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Ability to configure Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and automated deployment
What we look for
As we are a dynamic team of passionate specialists, and we work in international teams all over the world, we will look for the same business acumen. Facing with customers, we are "out of box thinking" professionals. Our top performers have a team player attitude, and they cope with challenges on the daily basis. If it all sounds familiar to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Q&A
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: PMI, Agile, SCRUM
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Chill room
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
EY GDS Poland
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) provides services to EY worldwide. It is an ever-growing, integrated network of centers that provides innovative, scalable and tailor-made business services to EY member companies.
EY GDS provides services in many areas, and the diversity of projects and facilities creates a dynamic, multicultural and inclusive work environment in which "talent, energy and innovation" are the three core values of employees.
EY GDS offices in Poland are located in Wrocław and Warsaw. They work with eight countries – Poland, Argentina, China, India, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Hungary and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the implementation of EY's growth strategy.