Let us introduce you the job offer for M&A IT Manager with German language role by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery centre network by EY.
We are looking for a candidate with strong IT expertise and who would like to focus on providing strategic and operational IT services during merge and acquisition transactions for the biggest market players worldwide with focus on the Europe West region
We work on the most complex and high profile global transactions, across a broad portfolio of clients and industry sectors. We are a group of experienced industry professionals with a background in technologies, which enables us to bring a wealth of deep sector and functional knowledge to our clients.
Our projects will give you an opportunity to work within international and vibrant environment of enthusiastic and top skilled people. Working for EY means a strong commitment to develop your knowledge of modern business solutions and contact with the largest companies on the market.
You will advise in a transaction environment operating under tight M&A timeframes & demands working in a large-scale consulting environment or industry role. Scope of work is to provide IT subject matter expert knowledge, governance, data analysis and risk assessments to manage and deliver projects related to integration, separation and reshaping organizations.
Skills and attributes for success
- IT professional skills proven in international organizations
- Analytical, process and data driven thinking with ability to understand multi dependant environments to create fact based recommendations and execution plans
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Good track record in the execution at least two of the following areas: IT strategy, IT transformation, IT operating model, IT infrastructure / cloud, ERP implementation, CRM implementation
- 10+ years of experience in IT management or IT consulting role
- Experience in building strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers
- Familiarity with budgeting and IT financials
- Ability to travel and work across EU (approximately 30% annually)
- Excellent written and verbal command of English and German
Ideally, you’ll also have
- University degree in field related to IT
- Merger & Acquisition transaction experience (Carve-Out, Due Diligence, Integration)
- MBA degree
- Experience gained in an international environment
- Strong writing skills and experience of producing high caliber reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
What we look for
Proactive team member with attitude to leave comfort zone and act in dynamic, changing environments. Knowledgeable, open minded fact driven personality, diligent and results oriented. Thinking out of the box and ability to positively challenge status quo are additional standards that are key enablers to deliver best in class M&A consulting services.
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Q&A
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: PMI, Agile, SCRUM
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Chill room
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
EY GDS Poland
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) provides services to EY worldwide. It is an ever-growing, integrated network of centers that provides innovative, scalable and tailor-made business services to EY member companies.
EY GDS provides services in many areas, and the diversity of projects and facilities creates a dynamic, multicultural and inclusive work environment in which "talent, energy and innovation" are the three core values of employees.
EY GDS offices in Poland are located in Wrocław and Warsaw. They work with eight countries – Poland, Argentina, China, India, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Hungary and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the implementation of EY's growth strategy.