We're looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst to join our new BA Team.
Since last year, we've been building a team of Business Analysts. You'll join as the second person on the team. Our BA Team is part of our 20-people Product Management Practice. Our goal is to build world-class products.
Our business and team are growing really fast. That's why we're looking for YOU!
What's in it for you?
- You'll join a new, growing team. You'll have a possibility to scope your role: you will have a high degree of autonomy, room for experimenting and questioning the status quo.
- You'll have a chance to grow and share best BA practices within the company.
- You'll have ownership on shaping innovative software products:we work both for start-ups (like solarisBank or Moonfare) and big enterprises (like Volkswagen or IKEA).
- You'll receive lots of knowledge and support from your Team.
- You'll give and receive regular feedback from people you cooperate with and from your leader. Your leader will deeply care about your development: you'll meet every 3 months to discuss your progress and share feedback.
- You'll have a clear career path: you'll know exactly what skills to work on to grow.
- You'll enjoy flexplace: work remotely whenever you need to, take a break during working hours, or take a workation.
- You'll work on the best equipment: we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Tailoring analysis approach to projects to address specific needs.
- Working with Netguru's clients to define business requirements and translate them to solution (functional and non-functional) requirements.
- Working as a Proxy Product Owner to ensure the project team (8-10 people) has clear understanding of what they are doing and why.
- Working with Innovators and Consultants in pre-project phases to define the business case.
- Facilitating communication with all stakeholders.
- (Must-have) At least 5 years of experience in Business Analysis (or similar position) in medium and large IT projects.
- (Must-have) Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+), Polish not required.
- (Must-have) Proficiency in Business Process Modeling and Notation (BPMN) and Unified Modeling Language (UML) notations and tools.
- Hands-on experience with modeling complex processes and solutions.
- Experience in defining, proposing, and executing business analysis approach within a project or company.
- Understanding of project and product life cycles.
- Knowledge of BA best practices and techniques (e.g. SWOT analysis, Data Flow and Modeling, Business Model Canvas).
- Excellent people skills.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru