We are looking for a Senior Java Developer who would like to work on one of our key projects within the apparel & fashion industry. Partnering with various stakeholders, you will be responsible for the whole development cycle and working on software systems. You will also make decisions regarding technologies and tools.
- You will be focusing on highly critical systems,
- You will be designing applications, developing new features and algorithms which help to speed up deliveries, increase sustainability and reduce logistic costs,
- You will work closely with designers, product managers and other stakeholders.
- Required skills: proficiency in a JVM programming language, Java / Groovy / Clojure / Scala, experience with RESTful APIs
- Nice to have: Kotlin
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
- 100% remote, flexible work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
What are the responsibilities of a Senior Java Developer?
- Developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines and in accordance with our guidelines for high-quality code,
- Understanding the business side of the project and being able to lead in-depth technical discussions with partners and customers,
- Working closely with product organization and various stakeholders,
- Deciding on technologies and tools to deliver and operate scalable microservice-based applications on AWS,
- Recognizing upcoming trends and technologies which might be presented to the clients with the right business cases, references and context,
- Participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- Sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects,
- Supporting/mentoring developers and other project members (e.g. PMs, QAs, PDs).
Apply if you have:
- Experience in developing high quality software,
- Experience in Java/Groovy/Clojure/Scala,
- Hands-on experience in designing distributed systems, microservices, RESTful APIs,
- Experience in event driven design, monitoring and alerting,
- Practical knowledge of Kubernetes, AWS, Cloud platforms,
- Proficiency in SQL databases,
- Willingness to learn about domain modeling and data analysis.
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- Experience in Kotlin,
- Experience in e-commerce projects,
- Experience mentoring more junior colleagues.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru