The Network Services Squad is responsible for delivering the base network monitoring infrastructure, consumed by other teams to build their network monitoring. You are also the subject matter expert on the network monitoring stack's new features and helps out with new implementations. The position is a DevOps role and requires building and working with containers, infrastructure as code, automation with Ansible, knowledge on the ELK stack or Prometheus, Telegraf & Grafana.
- Maintenance: 50%
- Projects: 50%
We are looking for you if:
- You have experience in network monitoring (e.g. InfluxDB, Prometheus, Elasticsearch , Telegraf, Logstash, Kibana & Grafana),
- You have experience in orchestration platforms (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Saltstack, Chef, Puppet, Azure Automation, Google Cloud Deployment Manager, AWS Cloud formation etc.),
- You have knowledge of Cisco Routing & Switching (level CCNA/CCNP),
- You have experience with load balancers (e.g. F5) and firewalls (e.g. Checkpoint, Palo Alto),
- You have ability to clearly and succinctly express ideas, facts and opinions,
- You can adapt to new situation and alter behaviours in order to work effectively,
- You complete tasks and achieve results in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner,
- You are able to work in English.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Ability to identify problems, analyzing key information and making connections, in order to find appropriate solutions,
- Being an active team player who takes responsibility and ability to coach others to help their individual development.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work