We are integrated team of specialists supporting ING business units across the world by use of reporting and management tools appropriate for IT security data. We develop our services inline with new technologies, which we have never enough. At ING Hubs Poland we work according to Agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban. We are innovative company relying on trust to people we work with. Thanks to big amount of flexibility we motivate end encourage to be creative what speeds up our work and allows to quickly respond to changing requirements of our business partners. We work in small teams called squads who have clear vision of their product, independently face challenges and work together for most effective approach.
- Development: 70%
- Maintenance: 30%
We are looking for you if:
- You have very good experience Java 11+ and Spring Framework,
- You have experience with event-driven architecture - Kafka and ELK stack,
- You have experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines,
- You have experience in creating microservices atchitecture,
- You can troubleshoot JAVA projects,
- You are open-minded for changes,
- You have passion for learning new things and the ability to do so quickly,
- You have positive attitude and you are a team player.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Experience with Scala,
- Experience with Cassandra DB,
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Agile/Scrum,
- Experience with optimization existing code,
- Experience with design patterns,
- Experience with Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker,
- Ability to create unit tests.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work