Luxoft, in partnership with AMD, is searching for Regular and Senior Test Automation Engineers in the Software QA Test Automation team in Gdansk. As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be architecting tools, tests, building/improving frameworks to help automation the next level. Your responsibilities will include exploring new technologies & ideas to remove the barriers and overcoming challenges in extending the end-to-end automation. As a Senior Engineer, you will be working with Dev, QA, and PM for new programs (NOV/NTI/NP) to find opportunities for automation.
The ideal candidate would be diligent, hard-working, and passionate about Test Automation and Quality. The successful candidate will need to employ strong problem-solving skills, SW engineering expertise as well as a strong ability to complete effectively in fast-paced, relevant environment while working with different teams of engineers and collaborators.
- Leading, participating, and contributing to R&D initiatives,
- Mentoring junior team members with best development practices,
- Architect, Design and Develop tools/libraries/framework,
- Improve / Update / Debug tests and tools efficiently,
- Drive improvement and enhancements in the existing automation ecosystem,
- Develop and maintain efficiency tools and reports,
- Participate in requirements and design engineering; participate in the preparation & review of systems & software requirements, specifications and design descriptions,
- Coordinate closely with peers & partners to ensue timely and effective communication of all assigned work activities,
- Actively dive, participate in internal and external team discussions about the projects and initiatives.
- Proven experience in software development
- Solid understanding and familiarity with Test Automation and Test development tools
- Strong knowledge of Object oriented design & principles
- Good command of programming and scripting languages (C++, C#, Python, PoweShell, VB Script, Perl)
- Good understanding of PC architecture
- Application and/or system software programming
- Familiarity with Unix and bash
- Experience with 3D graphics & rendering (knowledge of graphics APIs - OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan is a plus)
- Familiarity with Machine Learning is an asset
- Windows driver development experience
- Knowledge of Relational databases and working experience with SQL
- Client/Server programming
- Experience in .NET with development of Windows applications, Web services, Web-based applications/report
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!