Acquiring and supporting new gaming licenses for SOFTSWISS Group in order to expand our global presence.
We are on a strategic quest of diversifying our revenues by geo regions. As an essential part of this, we are securing new gaming licenses all around the world.
We recently got licenses and/or certifications from Greece, Spain, Nigeria, Latvia and Ghana, while Serbia, Ontario and Romania are coming up this year. Even more licenses are on the horizon!
Getting a license is a complex project involving inputs from many teams. We need to establish a company and bank accounts locally, study the country’s gaming laws, code required features or integrations in the gaming software platform, organize its official audits… As you might guess, the work doesn’t stop upon receipt of a license, it only begins 🙂
Administering all the above processes is the Country Projects team.
Directly reporting to: Founder
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you’re working from, only the result is important
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
- Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers
- Communicate with national gambling regulators
- Supervise incorporation of local companies in countries where it’s required, and later participate in hiring key officials for it
- Collaborate with legal advisors
- Study gaming regulations and accurately communicate them to other teams
- Create or collect the right documents for license application (e.g. business plans, financial projections, operational policies, tech docs)
- Supervise the license application and related procedures (such as platform certification by state committees or third party labs)
- Keep a high-level track of expenses for the licensing project
- Communicate with project partners and make sure they do their part (we typically have local partners in each such project)
- Ensure the timely opening of bank accounts and merchant accounts with local payment systems
- After a license is awarded, track changes in the legislation and timely communicate them to tech and operational teams
- After a license is awarded, maintain the relationship with the regulator and project partners
- Make regular status reports in corporate channels
- Actively participate in the improvement of internal team processes and suggest new practices
- At least 2-3 years of experience in project manager positions
- Great working command of English and Russian (B2 or higher)
- Great time management, prioritising and communication skills
- Focus on delivering results
- Open-mindedness and openness to feedback
- Some command of a 2nd foreign language, though not required, is an advantage
- Legal education would be a big advantage
- Style guide
- Code review
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- OS X
- Methodology: Agile
- Architectural decisions are made by: Team
- Who chooses technology: Team
- Project management software: JIRA
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
SOFTSWISS is an international tech product company. The company has an international team, which counts 1,400+ employees and has an official presence in Poland, Malta, Georgia, and Belarus. SOFTSWISS was recognised as Workplace of the Year at the SiGMA Europe awards.
Today, SOFTSWISS is a recognized industry leader in iGaming software solutions development. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
- You can work remotely with the ability to travel
- Modern technology stack with highload architecture and high-security standards
- Fast professional growth with the help of the expertise of a strong international team
- Workplace of the Year according to the SiGMA Europe awards
- “ Changing the iGaming industry for the better through technical innovation “
SOFTSWISS IN NUMBERS:
- The 2009 year established
- 1,400+ people in the team
- 10+ years on the market
- A wide portfolio of 8 software products
- 1M+ monthly active players
- Online Casino Platform – a platform for online casino management;
- Crypto Solution – the world's first crypto-optimized solution for online casinos;
- Managed Services – a B2C customer support and development service;
- Sportsbook – a platform that allows clients to operate the betting business online;
- Game Aggregator – a hub that unites thousands of online casino games from recognized game development studios from around the world.
- Affilka – a constantly developing affiliate marketing software platform that provides an optimal and unique set of opportunities.
- Jackpot Aggregator – a multi-purpose iGaming solution that introduces the Jackpot-as-a-service (JaaS) business model.
- Payment Gateway – a payment processing and payment aggregation software that allows you to automate the process of accepting payments online.
Would you like to work with us? Check out our vacancies below!