SOFTSWISS is a top company focused on the iGaming industry, providing an umbrella solution for large gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sportsbook Platform, Affiliate Engine, and casino games under the BGaming brand.
We invite you to take the challenge and join our team of Online Casino Platform, the leading product of the company. It serves to manage all the online casino processes behind the scene including players, games, payments, bets, bonuses, tournaments, lotteries, and so on. Casino Platform is a Ruby-based high-loaded solution with lots of services and integrations built with a focus on security and stability. While you are reading this text, our web application has successfully processed 120,000 requests in one casino only, by the way, we have more than 100 ones.
The product is in the active product development phase, it’s being actively developed and enhanced with new functionality and features. Our current stack:
- Backend: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Sidekiq, Redis, WebSockets
- Technologies and Tools: Docker, K8S, MinIO, Vault, Swagger, Dry-rb, Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD
- Monitoring: Datadog, Zabbix, Sentry, Kibana
We are a team of 30+ real experts and fans of their work ready to always support each other. We are Agile-oriented and use the Scrum framework in our product development lifecycle. We are those who are setting trends for other teams.
What we offer
- Highly-competitive motivation, benefits, and social programs (e.g. private medical care at LUX MED; co-financing of the MultiSport card)
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries
- Work from a comfortable office or hybrid work.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
- Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers
- Review functional requirements, technical design documents and provide meaningful feedback
- Work closely with the development team to identify and execute test cases for new and/or existing functionality to ensure they are delivered with the highest quality
- Identify, troubleshoot, and track bugs to resolution
- Follow defined engineering process during the development lifecycle
- Work proactively with the team to resolve issues and meet project goals
- Collaborate with Automation QA team to increase automation test coverage
Also, you will be able
- Execute test automation and interpret results
- Mentor other QA engineers on best practices and processes
- Comprehensive understanding of QA processes
- High-level analytical skills and critical thinking
- Experience to effectively troubleshoot and document errors
- Experience working with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum
- Strong attention to detail while being able to multitask
- Prior to working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- English level: Intermediate and higher
It’ll be nice if you have
- Experience with Sentry, Kibana, or other logging/monitoring services
- Prior experience working within cross-functional teams
If you are passionate about delivering high-quality software and have a strong background in the Quality Assurance field, don’t hesitate to apply! We’re looking forward to you contributing to our Casino Platform team’s success and hope you’re excited about this job opportunity!
- Style guide
- Code review
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- OS X
- Methodology: Agile
- Architectural decisions are made by: Team
- Who chooses technology: Team
- Project management software: JIRA
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
SOFTSWISS is an international tech product company. The company has an international team, which counts 1,400+ employees and has an official presence in Poland, Malta, Georgia, and Belarus. SOFTSWISS was recognised as Workplace of the Year at the SiGMA Europe awards.
Today, SOFTSWISS is a recognized industry leader in iGaming software solutions development. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
- You can work remotely with the ability to travel
- Modern technology stack with highload architecture and high-security standards
- Fast professional growth with the help of the expertise of a strong international team
- Workplace of the Year according to the SiGMA Europe awards
- “ Changing the iGaming industry for the better through technical innovation “
SOFTSWISS IN NUMBERS:
- The 2009 year established
- 1,400+ people in the team
- 10+ years on the market
- A wide portfolio of 8 software products
- 1M+ monthly active players
- Online Casino Platform – a platform for online casino management;
- Crypto Solution – the world's first crypto-optimized solution for online casinos;
- Managed Services – a B2C customer support and development service;
- Sportsbook – a platform that allows clients to operate the betting business online;
- Game Aggregator – a hub that unites thousands of online casino games from recognized game development studios from around the world.
- Affilka – a constantly developing affiliate marketing software platform that provides an optimal and unique set of opportunities.
- Jackpot Aggregator – a multi-purpose iGaming solution that introduces the Jackpot-as-a-service (JaaS) business model.
- Payment Gateway – a payment processing and payment aggregation software that allows you to automate the process of accepting payments online.
Would you like to work with us? Check out our vacancies below!