About the Team
- As part of Intelligent Enterprise Solutions (IES) Partner Technology delivers and runs the tools and technology to make our internal SAP Partner Organization and the SAP Partners successful. We understand our internal and external End User needs by engaging directly with them and focusing on the right outcome.
- We are a diverse team of developers, architects, UX specialists, scrum masters and product owners, working in Agile/ Scrum and actively embracing Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- We’re looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. Do you enjoy working on meaningful projects? Are you energized by lifelong learning? Join our team!
- As the IT Product Owner you will support and lead Agile Team in delivering features and improvements to user-centric and innovative cloud software solutions enabling the growth of SAP Partner Business.
- Maintaining the team backlog
- Creating User Stories
- Defining Sprint and Delivery Iterations
- Preparation and Participation in PI Planning, according to Scaled Agile Framework
- Managing stakeholder expectations about the scope and delivery of the iteration
Who we are looking for
- You are User Centric and drive End User satisfaction, constantly work to understand their needs and pain points and regularly engage with them to proudly show your product.
- You are a motivator and can get people excited about your vision for the product
- You work with Product Manager to ensure the Product Roadmap is always up-to-date and is aligned with all stakeholders
- You own your Product backlog and work with the Team to ensure all product work is reflected in the backlog and no “hidden” work is being done
- You support your UX Team to ensure they connect to the true end users and clearly understand their voice
- You host regular end user demo’s, solicit input and incorporate feedback into your Product backlog
- You understand where the product is at any point in time and call out if this is not to the requisite level of transparency
- You work in an Agile manner inspecting and adapting your product and process
- You are a true team-player working as a single Team across all boundaries understanding we all have the same goal of creating the most value for our end user
- You Partner with your Solution Architect to ensure the technical roadmap is laid out to support your product needs well in advance of when you need it.
- You Partner with Scrum Master on various topics such as resourcing, CFD predictions, road mapping, product visioning, Team output and stakeholder management
- Knowledge of Agile, Scaled Agile Framework ( SAFe)
- Knowledge of DevOps concepts (TA, CI, CD, CM etc) at a high level
- Understanding of Jira
Hours & Time-zone
- Hours: This role is a full-time role
- Time-Zone: As much overlap with the PST (North America West Coast) as possible is needed
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: Scaled Scrum (independent scrum teams working on the product)
- Architectural decisions are made by: High level - Architect and low level - the Team
- Who chooses technology: The Team in alignment with Architect
- Project management software: Github, JIRA
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Sign up bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
SAP Labs Poland
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
SAP Labs Poland was founded over 10 years ago, the SAP R&D center in Gliwice is best known for its work on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as cutting-edge cloud-native applications and client-focused support services.
SAP Labs Poland is a fast-paced, agile workplace created for our engineers to foster creativity and to provide the flexibility necessary to adjust to the changing needs of technology.