The purpose of an IBOR is to give a more investment-centric view of the holdings and valuations, allowing fund managers to view and carve up their portfolios in ways that are not constrained by how the accounting information is managed.
About our client
- A globally recognized Edinburgh-based wealth management firm whose range of funds and investment trusts is widely considered by financial advisers as some of the most attractive investment opportunities on the market.
- The IBOR will provide a timely picture of holdings and valuations by recording all trading or position-changing transactions against our portfolios.
- There will be multiple integration points from multiple systems, both requiring presentation to, and extraction from, the new system.
- There will be also an opportunity to get involved in API development, working with a SaaS 3rd party platform, and helping to provide various consuming systems with up-to-date valuation data produced by the IBOR.
Expectations - the experience you need
- C# / .NET Framework / .Net Core / Entity Framework
Additional skills - the edge you have
- SQL Server T-SQL / Oracle PLSQL
- Continuous Integration / Containers / Kubernetes
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- OS X
- Methodology: Agile, Scrum, Kanban
- Architectural decisions are made by: Team, Team Lead, Architect, CTO
- Who chooses technology: Team, Team Lead, Architect, CTO
- Project management software: Jira, AzureDevOps
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Chill room
- Workation - program Work n' enjoy
Software Mind develops solutions that make an impact for companies around the globe. Tech giants & unicorns, transformative projects, emerging technologies and limitless opportunities – these are a few words that describe an average day for us. Building cross-functional engineering teams that take ownership and crave more means we’re always on the lookout for talented people who bring passion and creativity to every project. Our culture embraces openness, acts with respect, shows grit & guts and combines employment with enjoyment.
Join us and discover our new benefit - Work n' enjoy! We go beyond the typical hybrid work model and offer the chance to work remotely for two weeks in picturesque European destinations. Your work is wherever wi-fi is!