We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer who would help us tackle the challenges related to our product growth.
Our infrastructure is hosted on Google Cloud Platform on Kubernetes Engine. We write the backend and the main API in Elixir/Phoenix (REST + WebSockets), while the frontend is designed in Angular.
The whole project includes a few separate applications driven by microservices. Other services are developed in Ruby on Rails and Python/Flask.
What will you focus on:
- Moving the rest of the infrastructure to Terraform.
- Releasing new versions of the codebase.
- Assisting developers with CI.
What can you expect by joining us:
- Being a part of a dedicated team believing in the strength of the product.
- Opportunity to work on one project only - no need to switch between diverse assignments.
- Great care of code quality and development practices - we build stable and easy-to-maintain software.
- SpeakUp - having the voice in discussing the product direction.
- Knowledge flow between the teams - we work and grow together.
- Flextime - start and end your work as you prefer.
- Transparency - we share financial results and strategic plans with employees.
- Business experience in GCP or AWS.
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Track record in managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in scaling applications.
- Good command of Polish and intermediate English. We speak in dev teams mainly in Polish, while documentation and communication with other branches are held in English.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Helm and Terraform.
- Experience in working with RabbitMQ or other message-queueing solutions.
- Knowledge of databases (preferably PostgreSQL).
- Familiarity with monitoring tools.
- Passion for security topics.
Recruitee develops innovative, collaborative hiring software to help companies hire better together 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 200 happy employees of 25+ nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with over 4500 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!