Luxoft, in partnership with AMD, is searching for talented developers with a passion for 3D graphics. Our internal compute and graphics test suite team is growing. As a result, we are looking for a C++11 software engineer who has worked with one or more of the following compute and rendering APIs: DirectX, Vulkan, OpenCL or OpenGL. Test framework is used by different driver teams across AMD for quick automated regression testing. It also serves as a testing platform for some of R&D projects.
- Adding new features to our internal test framework.
- Closely working with driver teams across AMD to ensure our driver quality continues to meet customer expectations.
- Implementation of new functional tests (incl. ones targeting ongoing R&D activities), as per business needs.
- Proposing test framework improvements, as well as new test cases.
- Working with R&D teams to identify gaps and problems in extension specifications.
- Familiarity with graphics APIs - DirectX12 or Vulkan
- Experience in software debugging and development under Linux and Windows.
- Not afraid to propose and drive improvements to existing infrastructure and software design.
- Willingness to dynamically switch between assignments, as per business needs.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills,
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, or PhD desired,
- Knowledge of other GPU APIs like OpenGL, OpenCL or CUDA is a plus.
- Good understanding of GPU execution model and architecture,
- Game industry experience in graphics system programming, gaming, or related field.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!