Our team develops a large scale enterprise system consisting of Intranet web applications and back-end services. The system provides data management and workflow in the Client Lifecycle Management area in a top tier Investment Bank. We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer who would bring his knowledge and skills helping us to achieve excellent quality of our services
- Development and maintenance of the automation tests
- Continuous improvement of the automated testing framework
- Execution of the automation tests
- Analysis of the test execution results
- Estimations of the efforts required to cover application functionality by automation tests
- Review of the Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases
- Team and project knowledge base updates and maintenance
- Working with the team to review and amend the processes and best practices
- Code reviews of other automation QA team members work results
- Regular meetings with distributed team members
- Overall Automation QA experience minimum 3 years *Automation QA experience with Selenium Webdriver (at least 2 years)
- Experience with Java (at least 3 years), familiarity with Java8 new features, WebServices, RestAssured
- Experience with relational databases / SQL (preferable Oracle)
- Understanding of OOP / OOD, standard algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with developer-side test / mock frameworks (JUnit, TestNG, AssertJ, Mockito etc.)
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, models and methodologies, with focus on Agile/SCRUM practices
- Strong QA theory (testing methods, levels, types, technics)
- Knowledge of test artifacts (test scenario, test case, test plan, test strategy, reporting, metrics, etc.)
- depending on the location candidates should have knowledge of Romanian/Polish Language
- Clouds (Azure)
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!