We are looking for a passionate Full-Stack JS Developer to join our innovative project team working on the platform helping building owners and managers see different aspects of indoor air quality and the building system performance.
We use the latest versions of React and Node.js and the most popular AWS services.
- Development of new AWS services and enhancement of the existing ones;
- Designing back-end for the integration of IoT devices with cloud infrastructure;
- Development of UI components;
- Visualization of IoT data received from the back-end;
- Writing UI and unit tests;
- Performing effective code review.
- Experience with React (hooks), Redux, Less;
- Basic knowledge of cloud services (AWS);
- Intermediate+ level of English.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of SCRUM methodology;
- Understanding of Serverless framework.
- Style guide
- Code review
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Hot beverages
Who we are
Klika Tech is an IoT & cloud product and solutions award-winning development company headquartered in the U.S. with development and management locations across North America, Europe and Asia. Klika Tech is an AWS IoT Competency, Digital CX Services Competency and an Advanced Consulting Partner in the AWS Partner Network.
Our dedicated teams are able to develop some of the most interesting technology solutions at our offices in Miami, New York, Berlin, Wroclaw, Warsaw, Krakow, Minsk and Almaty.
Why Internet of Things?
We’re helping businesses solve problems in ways never before possible. Billions of physical devices around the world are now connected to the internet transforming data into business intelligence.
IoT is a convergence of technology. It is an opportunity to develop in all directions, creating products from scratch. IoT is showing tremendous growth rates every year. Interacting devices combine into huge smart ecosystems. There’s no doubt that IoT is the future of technology.
What are our landmark projects?
• The first of its kind wheelchair solutions that uses cloud and sensor-fusion technologies to provide security, stability, and connectivity for power wheelchairs to prevent collisions.
• Industrial solutions for analyzing massive amounts of data for Predictive Maintenance and Anomaly detection.
• Smart Building solutions that lower the cost, complexity, time to transform apartment buildings into connected ecosystems.
• E-bike rental service platform: tracking, charging, and more.
How do we work within the team?
Our team takes pride in our deep technical expertise. We enable our team to earn the certifications and take the courses to gain the career skills they want.
Our well-established and successful business processes start with an in-depth onboarding program with mentoring by colleagues and carry through to goal-oriented Performance Reviews.
Our executive team is dedicated to being always accessible, including regularly-held company-wide Ask Me Anything sessions.
How do we rest?
We’re not all work - and for the enthusiastic and dedicated technologists on our teams, our work may as well be play... project teams conduct team buildings, and at the company level, we celebrate professional holidays and organize corporate events. Fun is in our DNA.