Do you enjoy technologies like game engines with video streaming? If so this hot job posting is for you. We look for variety of engineers from junior to senior that will push state-of-the-art in remote 3D gaming with video streaming.
The successful candidate will be involved in research, implementation and optimization of new and existing techniques involving computer graphics, multimedia and network streaming that push the limits of AMD's GPUs and CPUs. Develop production-level code, technical demos to showcase the results and technical documentation.
- Research and Develop new techniques that push the limits of AMD's hardware
- Design, document and develop core technologies for GPU-accelerated features and libraries on AMD platforms, including processing for video, audio, virtual reality, augmented reality, 3D rendering, and machine learning
- Design, develop and integrate various SDKs for video and audio encoding, streaming
- Bring-up and validation of functionality of new hardware platforms
- Design and development of test applications to validate hardware and software functionality and quality assurance programs
- Work with the Open Source community
- Solid knowledge of C++ or Java, OOD
- Understanding of video and audio streaming solutions
- Strong debugging skills
- Windows, Linux development experience
- Understanding of real time computer graphics & GPU architecture
- Experience in a multimedia or game programming
- Experience in IP networking
- Experience with DirectX 12 or Vulkan graphics APIs.
- Understanding codecs such as H.265, AV1, H.264.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!