In 2018, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. company AMD and Luxoft started to build a development team based in Gdansk, Poland. Currently, the group of 35 engineers forms an AMD ODC and are working on several key projects:
- OpenGL Driver
- 3D Graphics & Game Engines
- Deep Learning in Rendering
- GPU Compute & Development Tools.
We are currently looking for five people to build a Shader Compiler Development Team. The team will be a part of a broader team in AMD. The team's main task will be developing and supporting the Shader Compiler Tool. Shader Compiler is one of the essential development tools for creating shader programs. The tool is made on top of the LLVM project, and its task is to compile a high-level description of the shader program, e.g., in High-Level Shading Language (HLSL). Shader Programs are included in the rendering pipeline and can effectively generate advanced 3D graphics, especially in games and 3D programs.
The people we are looking for are enthusiasts of:
- 3D graphics
- C++ programming language
- Experienced in LLVM based compilers development.
- Research and propose design of the compiler features,
- Development of compiler features for the next generation AMD GPUs,
- Work on general LLVM compiler enhancements,
- Help to triage and fix issues,
- Review code changes and design proposals from team members,
- Develop a close working relationship with Compiler QA, Compiler Support and other compiler teams.
- Compiler feature design and development expertise,
- Strong background in compiler technology,
- Strong C/C++ programming skills,
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience with the LLVM compiler framework.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, or PhD desired,
- Experience with Parallel Programming Models, Languages and Runtime Systems,
- Good understanding of GPU execution model and architecture.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!