SAP Enterprise Commerce organization is looking for highly skilled and motivated professionals to join a product development team based in Gliwice!
The team purpose is to design and deliver new features and implement improvements to the SAP Commerce Cloud core components and integrations, based on feedback gathered by SAP consultants from the top industry-leading SAP customers.
SAP Commerce Cloud is a market-leading e-commerce platform with hundreds of enterprise customers worldwide, built by over 20 development teams spread across the globe.
As Java Developer Associate you will:
- Develop applications using mainly Java, Spring framework, Git and Maven.
- Contribute to providing a high-quality code by following the best practices and design patterns.
- Work as a part of a cross-functional, Agile development team, embracing the Scrum approach.
- Write automated unit, integration and acceptance tests.
- Collaborate with members of the product development department across multiple international locations.
- Share and discuss your ideas with your team, department and the management.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in quantitative field – preferably Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing technologies, frameworks, etc.
- Ability to clearly explain technical problems and deeply understand business requirements.
- Capability and willingness to work as a part of a self-organizing team.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English.
- Experience in Java and Spring framework programming.
- Experience in working with a cloud provider such as Microsoft Azure, and knowing how to leverage its capabilities.
- Practical knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes and/or Docker technology.
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery.
- Experience in working as a part of distributed teams.
- Experience with Go language and Angular.
- Experience working with or in Scrum, Agile.
*Actual salary may vary and is being defined post successful passing of the selection process*
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: Scaled Scrum (independent scrum teams working on the product)
- Architectural decisions are made by: High level - Architect and low level - the Team
- Who chooses technology: The Team in alignment with Architect
- Project management software: Github, JIRA
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Sign up bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
SAP Labs Poland
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
SAP Labs Poland was founded over 10 years ago, the SAP R&D center in Gliwice is best known for its work on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as cutting-edge cloud-native applications and client-focused support services.
SAP Labs Poland is a fast-paced, agile workplace created for our engineers to foster creativity and to provide the flexibility necessary to adjust to the changing needs of technology.