Join our team and become a part of the global, fast-growing success here at Sportradar. We are a technology-first software development company with a huge emphasis on getting rid of technological debt and building services on best practice cloud principles. Imagine yourself working in surroundings of sports data, live play-by-play statistics, virtual sports, microservices, and betting - everything in agile spirit as we are agile and always strive for the thing that gives the most value - in all requirements.
- A chance to work on a new, greenfield cloud native project without legacy overhead
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast-growing company
- The possibility to help shape the future of Sportradar. All developers are directly
- contributing to products used by our clients in the global sports business.
- Involvement in shaping your own workday and career through a high degree of
- freedom to choose technology and your personal development path.
- A collaborative environment with colleagues from all over the world (Engineering offices in Europe, Asia, and US).
- A company culture that promotes social aspects, sports, physical exercise, and fun.
- Innovative and cross-team challenges like ShipIt, office sports tournaments in Darts and Table Tennis and unique beer brewing competitions.
- Competitive salary and benefits (e.g., retirement pension and insurance plan)
- Possibility to work from home office when needed.
- Develop a cloud native project for monitoring and integrating Sportradar services.
- Work in a motivated and skilled team of developers - focusing on developing the skills of the employees.
- Help to model a greenfield project in cloud.
- Work in serverless environments making out the most of services like Lambda, Step Functions, SQS, SNS and more
- Be an active part in making the most out of our AWS partnership
- Become a domain expert in the exciting world of Sports media.
- A real opportunity to influence technology and architecture
- Work in Test Driven Development and write your tested code in Typescript
- Work with colleagues across the word focusing on the US market
- You enjoy collaborating with a diverse group of people, you are passionate about what you do, have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise and you look at programming languages as tools and not constraints.
- Besides all of that you are not afraid to go out of your comfort zone.
- Strong programming skills enabling you to deliver software with high performance, availability, and throughput
- Interest in sharing ideas and knowledge with the team
- “Can-do” attitude with ability to give and receive feedback
- A personal interest in keeping up with the general trends of software product development
- Practical knowledge about AWS services in serverless architecture
- Test frameworks and a "test coverage mindset"
- TDD techniques
- AWS certificate
- Worked in Agile development teams
Sportradar is a technology first software development company with high emphasis on building high performing services on best practice principles, and the global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content.